Learning & Professional Development
- Unlimited access to member-only premium portal of expertise and thought leadership articles, webinars, videos, e-books, e-magazines, etc.
- Attend up to two free strategic leadership webinar learning sessions per year.
- Receive the ARVoices quarterly ExpertSheet reference guide with advice on myriad topics from leadership, to strategy, to career management.
- Receive a copy of the annual e-magazine "ARVoices Strategic Insights" - a collection of featured articles, advice and interviews.
- Get special download links so that you can download and print PDF versions of many white papers and articles at no additional cost).
- Benefit from research and resources on the ARVoices Strategic Leadership blog (open to members and free subscribers).
- Access the premium - member-only - blog with even more research and resources.
- Receive quarterly recommended reading list for executives and strategic leaders.
Networking and Discounts
- Receive advance notice and invitation to all ARVoices Strategic Leadership Network special events for networking and learning.
- Depending on the event, earn CEU credits from HRCI and IACET (will be specified on the event when credits are available).
- Receive optional ARVoices Strategic Leader badge for use on your website or LinkedIn profile.
- Get special, member-only, discounts off "Regular" rates for all ARVoices Strategic Leadership sponsored events.
- Communicate and engage with other members during our annual member-only virtual meeting for Q & A as well as conferences and webinars.
Contributing Expertise & Developing Strategic Leaders
- Serve as a member of the ARVoices Strategic Leadership board. Board members are selected from the current list of members. Members will serve two-year terms and can nominate and self nominate beginning 2019.
- First official board of directors to be introduced during the 2019 Strategic Leadership Summit.
- Serve as a contributing author for one or more publications (1) the ARVoices Strategic Leadership blog (2) the member-only Thought Leadership Publications (3) quarterly "ExpertSheet" reference guide or (4) the annual "Strategic Insights" magazine.
- Contribute your expertise as a speaker at one of the Global Strategic Leadership Summits. While membership is not a requirement for speaking at our events, we do work to ensure that several speakers are network members.
- Serve on our honors and awards committee to evaluate candidates and projects for award and recognition in the field of strategic leadership.
The Difference Between a Subscriber and a Premier Network Member
You can sign up as a Network member or a subscriber. Network Members pay a $129 annual fee (can cancel at anytime) and gain full and unlimited access to premier member benefits. Subscribers can sign up for Free and get Network Portal Access to the standard blog and other select content.
You can choose which level of benefits you want to receive and register as either a Member or as a Subscriber.